Friends , We live in a world where millions of Amazing and Inserting facts around us are...!
Today we will highlight Top 30 Most Interesting And Awesome Science Facts that you might not know it before;This list explores a variety of fascinating scientific facts that you probably are unaware of Science is still a very mysterious subject so there are millions of trivial facts about it. I Know This list is much too short though, so I’m counting on you to keep it growing by adding your own in the comments section..!
Let’s See Them Now
Interesting & Amazing Science Facts:
1. There is enough DNA in an average person’s body to stretch from the sun to Pluto and back. 17 times.
2. There are 62,000 miles of blood vessels in the human body – laid end to end they would circle the earth 2.5 times
3. At over 2000 kilometers long, The Great Barrier Reef is the largest living structure on Earth
4. It can take a photon 40,000 years to travel from the core of the sun to its surface, but only 8 minutes to travel the rest of the way to Earth
5. At over 2000 kilometers long, The Great Barrier Reef is the largest living structure on Earth
6. The risk of being struck by a falling meteorite for a human is one occurrence every 9,300 years
7. A thimbleful of a neutron star would weigh over 100 million tons
8. A typical hurricane produces the energy equivalent of 8,000 one megaton bombs
9. Blood sucking hookworms inhabit 700 million people worldwide
10. The highest speed ever achieved on a bicycle is 166.94 mph, by Fred Rumple berg
11. We can produce laser light a million times brighter than sunshine
12. 65% of those with autism are left handed
13. The average human body carries ten times more bacterial cells than human cells.(Image Source
14. There are 8 times as many atoms in a teaspoonful of water as there are teaspoonfuls of water in the Atlantic ocean
15. The combined length of the roots of a Finnish pine tree is over 30 miles
16. The oceans contain enough salt to cover all the continents to a depth of nearly 500 feet
17. The interstellar gas cloud Sagittarius B contains a billion, billion, billion liters of alcohol .
18. Polar Bears can run at 25 miles an hour and jump over 6 feet in the air
19. 60-65 million years ago dolphins and humans shared a common ancestor
20. Polar Bears are nearly undetectable by infrared cameras, due to their transparent fur
21. The average person accidentally eats 430 bugs each year of their life
22. The average person walks the equivalent of five times around the world in a lifetime.(Image Source
23. An individual blood cell takes about 60 seconds to make a complete circuit of the body
24. A single rye plant can spread up to 400 miles of roots underground
25. The temperature on the surface of Mercury exceeds 430 degrees C during the day, and, at night, plummets to minus 180 degrees centigrade
26. When Helium is cooled to almost absolute zero (-460°F or -273°C), the lowest temperature possible, it becomes a liquid with surprising properties: it flows against gravity and will start running up and over the lip of a glass container!
27. If Betelgeuse (Betelgeuse is a super-giant star lies some 430 light-years from Earth) would explode transiting from the red super giant stage to supernova then our sky would light continuously for two months. It can happen anytime, within a couple of thousand years, tomorrow or even now.(Image Source
28. The known universe is made up of 50,000,000,000 galaxies. There are between 100,000,000,000 and 1,000,000,000,000 stars in a normal galaxy. In the Milky Way alone there might be as many 100,000,000 planets. Still think you’re alone...?(Image Source
29. The evaporation from a large oak or beech tree is from ten to twenty-five gallons in twenty-four hours
30. Butterflies taste with their hind feet, and their taste sensation works on touch – this allows them to determine whether a leaf is edible
If you like this Post Share with Your friends on Facebook ,Twitter Google+ or have a some suggestion about this post comment Below